Monday, March 9, 2009

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, >> I thank You for my being able to see >> and to hear this morning. >> I'm blessed because You are >> a forgiving God and >> an understanding God. >> You have done so much for me >> and You keep on blessing me. >> Forgive me this day for everything >> I have done, said or thought >> that was not pleasing to you. >> I ask now for Your forgiveness. >> Please keep me safe >> from all danger and harm. >> Help me to start this day >> with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. >> Let me make the best of each and every day >> to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. >> Please broaden my mind >> that I can accept all things. >> Let me not whine and whimper >> over things I have no control over. >> And give me the best response >> when I'm pushed beyond my limits. >> I know that when I can't pray, >> You listen to my heart. >> Continue to use me to do Your will. >> Continue to bless me that I may be >> a blessing to others. >> Keep me strong that I may help the weak... >> Keep me uplifted that I may have >> words of encouragement for others. >> I pray for those that are lost >> and can't find their way. >> I pray for those that are misjudged >> and misunderstood. >> I pray for those who >> don't know You intimately. >> I pray for those that will delete this >> without sharing it with others >> I pray for those that don't believe. >> But I thank You that I believe >> that God changes people and >> God changes things. >> I pray for all my sisters and brothers. >> For each and every family member >> in their households. >> I pray for peace, love and joy >> in their homes; that they are out of debt >> and all their needs are met. >> I pray that every eye that reads this >> knows there is no problem, circumstance, >> or situation greater than God. >> Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. >> I pray that these words be received >> into the hearts of every eye that sees it >> in Jesus' name. Amen!

No comments: